The Rest of the journey........
We reached KL after 9pm on Tuesday, 5th Sept. The moment we decide on the hotel, (Dynasty Hotel), I smsed TB and told him to make his way quick. No time to waste cause I have till 2am to spend time with him. I am glad that he doesn't mind the rush.
TB took me around town and to Putrajaya & Puchong. We went around in his car and I enjoy my time spending with him. I introduced him to the family before we left, but that's about it. Non of my family members mention anything about him to me....I guess he need to spend a bit more time with the family to leave an impact and impression.
Next morning was spend going around KL, had our lunch at The Mall, mom bought a blouse. We head to Jln Masjid India after that and mom bought a pair of pants for herself. We went around JMI for quite a bit, looking for the non-existance baju kurung. Look at tudungs and Kak Ibt bought RM$4 worth of rojak buah.............the sambal.sauce is to die for!! Its so shiok......hehehe I am swallowing my saliva as we speak right now!!! I cannot get enough of it. We suppose to head to MidValley Megamall...........but becuz Abg Saf doesn't know the way, so we decide to detour and head straight to Melaka at arnd 5pm............to Melaka is just a 3hr drive from KL, so we reach Melaka before Maghrib......we parked the car first at a beach and we saw a lorry selling durians..........which my bro-in-laws bought and we hv durians there and then before we scout around for hotel to stay the night.
We booked ourselves into Riveira Bay Resort hotel......a hotel that looks like a 4-star but with 3-star interior...........the ambience is good, beautiful sea-view of the Melaka Straits and the pool. We head to Umbi for seafood dinner once we check-in......we had a fantastic dinner. The seafood are all so fresh!!! Its worth the money spend.
Comments