Not Forgotten


Its takes a while for me to feel any kind of urge to write on my blog. It takes all this while for me to feel comfortable again and at ease with what ever it is that is happening in my quite uneventful life.
Its not like I don't have much to write about, I have lots, but the urge to write or to type it out and to form whatever in my thoughts into words, I just don't want to do it. Too tiring and too detailed.
As I recall, I was having some un-certainties about my future with the company. I was restless, still am actually to leave the place and work somewhere else, preferrably in the same industry. Well, I did email away my resume to several prospects, but none have come back with an answer. Only those auto-reply acknowledgement thingy that most company would send.
I got a feeling the reason for the silence could be the discovery of my current salary at the end of the CV. I may need to remove that bit the next time I send in my resume. Will only indicate it if they ask me to. The prospectives might be put off my the amount. I am sure of it.
Here's the highlights of what's happening in the last many many months during the hiatus;
- The family now have 2 new additional grand-nieces. One borned in Nov 2007 and the latest borned in 29 Feb 2008, a Leap Year baby. The first in the history of Nani family. Both are beautiful girls and will be heartbreakers when they grow up. LOL!!!
- My dearest Ah Beng brother and the wife are still living with us. Though both are now busy house hunting in JB. They are looking at new housing developments and may just have decided to take one. Not sure.
- I am getting better with my current job scope now. I am less tense and more confident in the everyday execution of my job. I wouldn't say that I am happier or comfortable currently, but the ease is there and I am definitely enjoying the moment. I guess what keeps me going are the fact that at work, I will meet people that I have been working with in the last 10years of my life there. These people have become more then colleagues, they are friend and almost like family. I know them and their families and I know their characters. Basically I know these people more intimately then before. More so now then I did previously. These are the people in my last department. The department where my full 10 year dedication is focus on.
- I am still status quo in my marital status. I am still in touch with the Malaysian and the Nigerian in China. I know that I gave both up till July of last year to get their act together, but I am such a accomodating person that I am willing to give them more time. But that was last year. This year is different. I have, eversince March (which was just a month ago) been keeping quite and in a way keeping a distance from both men.
- With the Nigerian, I have been keeping my silence, since November. I am very pissed with him for not keeping me informed of his whereabout most of the time. He never tell me where will he be outside of Beijing and he never tell me if he will be overseas, ie. back to Nigeria or his recent trip to Africa. I didn't know anything and he didn't bother to tell me. I am always the very last person on earth to know his whereabouts and usually I will know about it after his return. Which pisses me off always. He keeps his silence, not bothering to text or call me.
Back in either Nov or Dec of last year, I didn't hear from him for months and am worried about his silence. Thus I called his sister and was inform that he's actually there in Nigeria, been there for 2 weeks and he didn't tell me!!!! I was so piss at him and I give him a piece of my mind when we chat back in Feb. He of couse is full of his sorrys and promises to keep me inform the next time, but of course he didn keep any of his promises, because I just got to know yesterday that he went to Africa, for 2 weeks, without telling me, again. He texted and told me that he will be going back to Africa again on the 29th and will keep me inform. I told him not to bother and good luck!!!!
He usually doesn't have time to call me, always telling me that his calling card is always short of $$$. But he called his family every fucking day!!! That he can do but he can't do so with me. Its obvious with whom his priorities lies. I am almost close to next to nothing. I am ready to give him up.
He lied to me about his age. He is about 4-5 years younger then I am, but he lied telling me that he's only a year younger. He lied because he's afraid I will not be interested in him if I know his real age!! I get to know the truth during his birthday this year, in March. I asked him his age just to be sure and its obvious that he doesn't remember his own lie to me!!! So he told me his real age, where, upon knowing the truth, I once again told him what's on my mind!!! He just gets on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The other man in my life, the Malaysian, is quite the hopeless case. He's 7 years younger then I am and he's still new in his career and have not experience much in the ways of the world. He is always broke and always complaining about not enough monies to tide in till the end of every month. Each time I get myself to KL I always have to pay for everything that we do together. He doesn't even have a passport to travel here!! He is so unfulfilling!! I think I really need to re-consider him.

Comments

Popular Posts