I’m just plain ranting

And its because I am bored, doing nothing in particular on a cool breezy Saturday afternoon.

I don't feeling like heading to town or anywhere else today, just not in the mood to leave home and brave the crowd.

The morning had been quiet, I only leave home to go to the supermarket near my apartment. Its a slow slow slow day and I like it!!!

Its been a week since the new year and to tell you the truth, I'm kinda looking forward to the happenings for 2009.

I always say to myself, has been for as long as I can remember, that every day that i live, is a blessing in itself, no matter how down or crappy or depressing your life at that moment can be.

Its hard to keep that attitude, sometimes I think or rather I always think that its easier said than done! I need to always remind myself that I can pull this through; there are others who are not as "fortunate" as I am. My life is easier than some of the people I know, heck, I am not married, so what problem do I have? All my earnings goes to my own pocket & my mom's monthly allowance & marketing monies?

So in the last few years, I've learned to take it easy & be content with this life and with this attitude and now, I've decided to add on maybe 3 more resolution which I hope I remember to stay focus on;

  • To spend less on clothes, shoes & handbags, especially on clothes. Over the last few months I've been cleaning up my wardrobe and I've thrown away bags of clothes, I can't donate it to anybody because of my size (I'm a plus size)


     

  • To start saving!!!! I haven't been really working hard at it. Year after year I worked and hardly saved!!!! Seriously, mostly my expanses go to the bills, especially my phone bills. I have to pay atrocious sums and that have to stop. Another reason is the fact that I love to go for holidays, thus most of my savings gone to my holidays. Over the years I've been to India, Australia, Bahrain, Saudi, Indonesia & Malaysia. So for 2009 I am adamantly gonna do some major savings. Insya Allah. I must must do it!


     


     


 

Comments

Popular Posts