Mannnnnnnnnn what am I doing here!!
hahahahaha!! I bought myself a new ultrabook and was just going through the net and thinking of things to search that would be better on a larger screen then your mobile or tablet. And I suddenly remembered the good old days of 2000s till the 2010s where I blogged religiously and I bookmarked a string of other bloggers site.
I remembered this one particular blogger, a Malaysian lady married with grown up kids and residing in UK. She would of course blogged about her everyday and perhaps a recipe or 2. For the life of me now, I couldn't remember the blog name! I remembered reading about her life everyday and always looking forward to it.
I'm thinking about going back to blogging. I'm not sure still, cause I might not be able to keep my promise to myself. After all I've failed on almost all of my NY resolutions and such, even keeping or sticking on a diet!! Hahahaha
I checked the last time I blogged and it was close to 10 years ago since. Any my God, alot has happened! My life changes, my family and friends lives changes, I had friends back then that are no longer in contact now. I've change jobs, living in a different country and going to places that I never dream I'll go. I got my self an African American husband, another unthinkable situation. I know that I will one day get married (finally gotten hitched at 39) but I never dream of getting married to a man of another race. I'm always thinking of marrying someone of my own race, mostly due to my religion and the comfort thought of having the same culture. Only Allah knows best and his plans for you are for your own good. I feel blessed back then during my blogging years and I still feel blessed right now, eventhough there are changes in my life from then till now. Alhamdulilah!! Its all from HIM.
Okay, so I clicked on the Preview mode before posting this Live and I realise the font to this blog is too small. I don't have that issue 10 years ago. This is too funny!! Anyway, I'm 45 now back then, I was in my 30s.....so I guess it explains why I would be more comfortable reading it in a bigger font. My typing speed is still on point, since I'd never stop typing eversince I know how!! That hasn't change. Changing the font size now......
Feel kinda good now, posting my first blog after 10 years!!
Comments