What happened to my friends that left SG way back in the noughts!
😋 I read a bit of my older posts here & saw one with me talking about a job opportunity that I missed out to Dubai!
I still have acquaintances working and living there since the early noughts to now. Their rezeki is there, good for them. And I even have a cousin who has refuse to return even though he has been in the mid east in the last 20 years.
I remembered how eager I was to leave and trying out working/living in Dubai but when the opportunity arised & interview was scheduled, I backed out because at the same time that I was looking for other opportunity, I was given a new role within the same company. So I have to refuse the former and pick up on the latter. No regrets though, because I feel like I wouldn't be able to last long there, though some of my other single lady friends are all still there earning good. Their rezeki, not mine. I'm contended.
Later..... 💗
Comments