Birthday Melancholy
It was by b'day yesterday and as usual nothing much happened. I don't even celebrate it......only cake cutting n candle blowing from the Teambuilding session and the cake was sponsored by my Director of Operations........quite touched
First person to wish me was N, followed by SS, followed by Kesu and Kak I. When I reached SAFRA Yishun, almost all of my colleagues said their best wishes to me...........good start for a new age..........34th year.
In the evening Abg Ham called, then Kak Ibt & family called and sang me a b'day song........I told Miss Pink that if she sings anymore, it gonna pour!! hehehehe!!
Received and sms from Preeti....I thanked her.
ST called several times, only on the 4th times did she mentioned my b'day and thus she and Wish sang me a b'day song..........then Wish wanted to know if I'll be having my b'day at McD........hahahahaha!!!! A few mins later, Abg Hshm called........
I hear nothing from Abg Hssan not till this afternoon when he send me a sms, saying that he did not forget, so here's a belated b'day wishes.......so i reply back saying that he indeed hv forgotten it, cuz if not, then why the belated wishes???? hahahahah
My mom didn't mentioned anything, till K Ibt called again and mom giving me the lamest excuse "Mana Mak tahu? Kalau korang tak bilang Mak"........that's what happen when you depend on people too much for everything!!!
I came in to work this morning and there's a handful of wishes via the emails from my other friends........
SS gave me a card...........full of meanings of a close friendship and he signed off saying "With Love" & "Hope this relationship will last long". What relationship? shouldn't it be friendship? I sms him earlier asking him if the match-making process that his mom is actively working on yield any results......he said, still in the process........well, if there's result, then I may need to take a step back in this whole scene. I have to give the new girl a chance in shining thru his life. He hv to agree to this.
Lookman & Khairril did texted me, but both didn't mention abt my b'day. Both of them forgot abt it. I am surprise, esp for Khairril...........how could he? Lookman has a cheek to mentioned that he's thinking of buying me an MP3 player as a b'day present..........how could he, when he didn't even remembers it??? Looks like I'll still be waiting for my present.............
I've received lots of b'day wishes but no presents so far.........that's how it is i guess as u grow older.......no more presents, unless its from ur loved ones, ie. husband. Which I don't hv yet.
First person to wish me was N, followed by SS, followed by Kesu and Kak I. When I reached SAFRA Yishun, almost all of my colleagues said their best wishes to me...........good start for a new age..........34th year.
In the evening Abg Ham called, then Kak Ibt & family called and sang me a b'day song........I told Miss Pink that if she sings anymore, it gonna pour!! hehehehe!!
Received and sms from Preeti....I thanked her.
ST called several times, only on the 4th times did she mentioned my b'day and thus she and Wish sang me a b'day song..........then Wish wanted to know if I'll be having my b'day at McD........hahahahaha!!!! A few mins later, Abg Hshm called........
I hear nothing from Abg Hssan not till this afternoon when he send me a sms, saying that he did not forget, so here's a belated b'day wishes.......so i reply back saying that he indeed hv forgotten it, cuz if not, then why the belated wishes???? hahahahah
My mom didn't mentioned anything, till K Ibt called again and mom giving me the lamest excuse "Mana Mak tahu? Kalau korang tak bilang Mak"........that's what happen when you depend on people too much for everything!!!
I came in to work this morning and there's a handful of wishes via the emails from my other friends........
SS gave me a card...........full of meanings of a close friendship and he signed off saying "With Love" & "Hope this relationship will last long". What relationship? shouldn't it be friendship? I sms him earlier asking him if the match-making process that his mom is actively working on yield any results......he said, still in the process........well, if there's result, then I may need to take a step back in this whole scene. I have to give the new girl a chance in shining thru his life. He hv to agree to this.
Lookman & Khairril did texted me, but both didn't mention abt my b'day. Both of them forgot abt it. I am surprise, esp for Khairril...........how could he? Lookman has a cheek to mentioned that he's thinking of buying me an MP3 player as a b'day present..........how could he, when he didn't even remembers it??? Looks like I'll still be waiting for my present.............
I've received lots of b'day wishes but no presents so far.........that's how it is i guess as u grow older.......no more presents, unless its from ur loved ones, ie. husband. Which I don't hv yet.
Comments