stump!! nothing to say
staring at the monitor screen and thinking "what shall i write about this time?"
but nothing comes to mind, nothing! blank!
on tv, GET REAL international version (on CNA) investigate on Male Prostitutions amongst Foreign Workers...........scary seh!! Its happening right there in Serangoon!!! And alot of people doesn't know its happening.......
anyway, I went to Sembawang shopping ctr on Monday, my mission is to buy seat cushions for my 4 chairs dining table, a flower dry-sponge and bed-sheets for myself & mom (nak HR lak kata kan). I manage to buy everything on the list except for the cushions, cuz I couldn't get 4 cushions in the same color..........I was thinking abt it yesterday and come to realise that i could either get the cushions in 4 different colors or in 2 different colors for a set of 2!!! Why didn't I think of that while I was looking at the damn cushions and deciding!!!!!! I am so sick of myself!!!! wat a classic DUHHHHHHHH moment!!!!
Now I hv to go back to sembawang again...........buy the damn cushions, 2 x-large boxes of cornflakes and a bucket of honey..........I'm gonna make my honey-cornflakes this weekend. Gotta ask mom if she wants me to buy sugar as well or maybe even eggs.
Went to Kotaraya, JB last Saturday and bought kuihs, but mak still want to make summore. 3 more actually. Kuih Tat, kuih Makmur, Oat bisket and the honey-cornflakes thingy that I'm gonna make.............there goes my weekend i guess.
Comments