I am toying with the idea of buying another toy.......a digi camera......when I get my aws later.....thinking only........abt 30% sure.....hmmmmm......I could get a 2nd hand one at ebay or yahoo auction at a real bargain, can ask Abg A to help me with it, but I've already requested his help on purchasing a 1 gig RAM for my notebook..........mcm banyak duit lak aku ni nak beli tu nak beli nie. Come to think abt it, maybe the digi cam will hv to wait for another 2-3mths.
I mentioned abt cleaning up the toilet and my room over the last weekend? Blown to pieces, cuz I helped out abg Hsm with the house painting and let me tell u, my body is aching right now, esp my upper arms. Mak, abg, S, me & even Mawish (Wish favorite singer for the past few mths has been Mawi and he always claimed that he's hensome mcm Mawi so now I call him "Mawish") all helped out in painting the house. Before doing so we of cuz have to clear the furniture, the wood tv cabinet and mak's heart n soul collection of all her pyrex & soga & other display stuffs on the display corner cabinet hv to be removed & the cabinet move to one side of the hall. I never hv to lift so many heavy stuffs in one day before.....and it didn't help too that earlier on, in the morning, I went for my jog & walk, from my place all the way to sembawang which is easily abt 5km long. My whole being was screaming!!!!
I don't like the color scheme that mak chooses, the walls are now INSTITUTIONAL white (glaring white!! it hurt my eyes whenever I hv to look at the walls!!!) and the near ceiling cornices are dark/ugly brown that suppose to give a woody varnish look & to make people thought that we installed natural wood cornices instead of fiber. My mom wanted to know if the colors look nice and my reply was "Color mcm mak, color org tua, tak lawa ah". She juz laughed at me, thinking I was being funny.......she's dead wrong.
Lunch time soon, blogging this at work, me & 2 other colleagues are going to Jln Pisang for some real good sumptious meal.......one of them is pregnant and actually graving for malay food in trengganu but she said, to make a trip there is not reasonable and decide to give JP a try (good idea!!) So I must get ready now to leave soon, I think we're taking the car.
More later..........
I mentioned abt cleaning up the toilet and my room over the last weekend? Blown to pieces, cuz I helped out abg Hsm with the house painting and let me tell u, my body is aching right now, esp my upper arms. Mak, abg, S, me & even Mawish (Wish favorite singer for the past few mths has been Mawi and he always claimed that he's hensome mcm Mawi so now I call him "Mawish") all helped out in painting the house. Before doing so we of cuz have to clear the furniture, the wood tv cabinet and mak's heart n soul collection of all her pyrex & soga & other display stuffs on the display corner cabinet hv to be removed & the cabinet move to one side of the hall. I never hv to lift so many heavy stuffs in one day before.....and it didn't help too that earlier on, in the morning, I went for my jog & walk, from my place all the way to sembawang which is easily abt 5km long. My whole being was screaming!!!!
I don't like the color scheme that mak chooses, the walls are now INSTITUTIONAL white (glaring white!! it hurt my eyes whenever I hv to look at the walls!!!) and the near ceiling cornices are dark/ugly brown that suppose to give a woody varnish look & to make people thought that we installed natural wood cornices instead of fiber. My mom wanted to know if the colors look nice and my reply was "Color mcm mak, color org tua, tak lawa ah". She juz laughed at me, thinking I was being funny.......she's dead wrong.
Lunch time soon, blogging this at work, me & 2 other colleagues are going to Jln Pisang for some real good sumptious meal.......one of them is pregnant and actually graving for malay food in trengganu but she said, to make a trip there is not reasonable and decide to give JP a try (good idea!!) So I must get ready now to leave soon, I think we're taking the car.
More later..........
Comments