Maybe I shouldn't think so hard and let my feelings flow

Suppose to write more on my latest entry, but I started of initially in late morning at the office, then Sh came over to my work cube & since I haven't heard or seen her in the last coupla months, we started talking & catching up with one another & suddenly the time creep to 11:45am.....we talked a bit more, she offered me her jemput-jemput pisang and I counter-offer her my banana (the fruit).

Then its time for lunch and I have to logged off from blogger and my work continues from there till knock off time. And I only managed to continue with my blog later at night around 9ish. At around 10ish, I received a call from L and we chat for a while..........bit of interruptions here and there and I finally managed to publish my blog after 2hrs.........lama kan? Tak sangka I would take such a long time to juz write a blog!!!

I was still surfing the net when I received a +96 no. thats a Saudi country code and I was undecided to answer it or not. But when I did, I wasn't dissappointed. Its from the one man that I've been thinking of keeping in touch with in the last few months. It worried me that I didn't stay in touch and I wanted so much to. The thoughts aggravate more when I went to Cold Storage yesterday evening and I actually saw somebody that looked close to him!! His hairstyle, his facial features & even his build!!! Maybe M looked a bit more leaner and slightly a bit more darker but kalau sekali pandang memang sebiji mcm M but kalau tengok lagi lama sikit tak macam pun.

So my thoughts run into our previous conversations on the phone or while chatting online & viewing one another via cam. Not all our conversations are sweet, most of it are us squabbling abt everyday things/lifes. I miss him so and of course you can imagine how I felt when I heard his voice. I nearly swoon. hehehehe!!

He's quitting his teaching job in abt a month time. He's been teaching for the last 16years and now he's gonna work in a bank. He have to deals with loans and such. He said this new job is more challenging and a bit more difficult to do but its confirm that he's not turning back into teaching. He had enough. I could understand him though, I mean, who can stand teaching arab brats for that long? I'll hv heartburns & ulcers teaching any brats that long.

We talked for maybe slightly more then 30mins & I felt so much better after that. I'm not gonna disclose on our conversation, part of our conversations hv a mushy-mushy edge to it, on his part at least. Hv to say that he's a romantic guy & a sweet talker as well.......he's 6years older & a divorcee with 2 very beautiful kids. I saw his son once thru the cam, he's gonna grow up & be a heart breaker.

After hearing his sexy voice and those sweet nothing that he whisper to my ear.......I am feeling flush.............and ermmmmm horny........damn!! That man could do it to me.

Crazy crazy crazy.............

Comments

kak cik, i cant seem to download our vivocity pix. do you mind 4warding the pix to me. anyhow, you should think so hard. who knows your prince is right infront of you all this while.
wanted to say you should NOT think so hard.

Popular Posts