The Itch
Went out lunch with ST yesterday (Wed). She called at noon and told me that she's around TP and she just finished with her presentation and would like to chill with me. So I decided to take her to my favorite foodcourt in TP.
Nothing eventful happen, just that I treat ST for lunch and that as usual when with her, she will do all the talking and I always end up listening with occasional interruption from me. But she's fun to be with and I don't mind she talking all the time.
Right after lunch we made our way to the interchange and the MRT station. ST works in Tjg Pagar. Both of us are quite late going back! ST waited with me for my bus and we chatted some more. I saw TW in the queue as well. While chatting with ST, I realise that very likely, as an outsider, people will thought I am having lunch with my Insurance Agent, I relay my thoughts to ST and she started cracking up. She looked down at her dressing and agree, "Ya Kach", she said.
Finally the bus arrived and TW and me sat through our journey back to the office together. While together we talked about the new business system, how it change our way of work and how our understanding of the old system just doesn't equip us with the latest. From using a simple system to something totally complicated and the need to know the order process of the other integrated system. Its totally a 100% major over-haul.
Then we talked about copy work. How the system cannot catch all of the copy change and only partial change......blah, blah, blah...........and she told me to come back to copy.
That currently, they need all the help they can get. That having someone senior and some one familiar with the work flow will really ease down the work.
She's not the only one who wanted me to come back to my old post, there were a few others who thought and have been nudging me to make the move. To come forward and talk to my ex boss for a return.
Well, I texted my ex boss during lunch time and have decided to meet up tomorrow to talk. I hope its something that I will not regret doing. I mean moving back to copy if insya Allah the dept will accept me back.
Nothing eventful happen, just that I treat ST for lunch and that as usual when with her, she will do all the talking and I always end up listening with occasional interruption from me. But she's fun to be with and I don't mind she talking all the time.
Right after lunch we made our way to the interchange and the MRT station. ST works in Tjg Pagar. Both of us are quite late going back! ST waited with me for my bus and we chatted some more. I saw TW in the queue as well. While chatting with ST, I realise that very likely, as an outsider, people will thought I am having lunch with my Insurance Agent, I relay my thoughts to ST and she started cracking up. She looked down at her dressing and agree, "Ya Kach", she said.
Finally the bus arrived and TW and me sat through our journey back to the office together. While together we talked about the new business system, how it change our way of work and how our understanding of the old system just doesn't equip us with the latest. From using a simple system to something totally complicated and the need to know the order process of the other integrated system. Its totally a 100% major over-haul.
Then we talked about copy work. How the system cannot catch all of the copy change and only partial change......blah, blah, blah...........and she told me to come back to copy.
That currently, they need all the help they can get. That having someone senior and some one familiar with the work flow will really ease down the work.
She's not the only one who wanted me to come back to my old post, there were a few others who thought and have been nudging me to make the move. To come forward and talk to my ex boss for a return.
Well, I texted my ex boss during lunch time and have decided to meet up tomorrow to talk. I hope its something that I will not regret doing. I mean moving back to copy if insya Allah the dept will accept me back.
Comments