Where to start?

last entry was back in Feb. Just a while back I entered something which I am still contemplating.

Anyway, i finally have the urge to blog!!

And like my title, I really dunno where to start!!

My biggest event of the year is just over. Spain won the title and I still have one more thing to do before I can safely put the file away and hopefully won't be opening it again for the rest of my life.

Its July, thus at work its basically our FY09. Meaning I've already done my PPR. Work review thingy.

I think maybe its because its our first review year, being reviewed in the new dept that we are assigned to, maybe my boss apparoached is to lay down the bittersweet rules first and by 2nd year to have an all out hate you session. LOL!! Am just thinking out loud. It might not be true. But who wants a 2nd year in that dept? I sure don't.

In my regional unit, there's 6 of us but 5 of us are still considered "baby" in the dept. All of us are relatively new for all of us joined in July/Oct of last year.

Alhamduliah, I am improving. And I really am bersyukur for the opportunity given so far. I'm thinking of staying for another year, get enough experience and will try to move on to other channel. But I must try to leave before we hit another fiscal year.

I am a bit more comfortable now and I will be more so later thus I find it appropriate to move on by then. Previously my working experience is only confine to one nature out of a big picture. Now, I see a bigger picture and a bigger network base too. I can't wait.

More later, I wish we can still blog in the office. We can previously but we can't now. Some firewall prevent us from doing so.

Damn!!

Comments

Popular Posts