Changes.......

was queuing to pay for my groceries last week at CS and my eyes came upon this cashier. She's pregnant with her 3rd child most probably.

How I know? Well, she works for the same supermarket in the last 8years that I live there in the neighbourhood. I saw her with a tummy maybe 2years ago and now with the current one.

There's changes in other people's life in the last 10years. I saw friends got married, followed naturally with them getting pregnant and later with children. 2 of my gfs got divorced, I saw both of my brothers divorced their wives, one of them patched back due to their children and later got pregnant with my nephew, their one and only son and right now the one and only Nani lineage. My sister, after 8years of marriage and many failed attempts at getting pregnant decide to adopt the most cutest & smallest baby girl I ever set my eyes on. I see my long-lost sister and her family after 10years of lost contact. I also see my nieces and nephews grow up to be where they are right now. My biological father passed away back in 2001 a few months after his wife.My nephew, the first grand-child in the family got married, the wife gave birth and later had a misunderstanding that leave all of us feeling unappreciated. Friends going over to the middle east for greener pastures. There's a whole long list, this is just a gist of it.

The most changes I see are of my gfs getting married and get to the next chapter of their lives. While I in the last 10years remained the same.

My changes includes;

- a good career in the broadcasting industry in the dept that I wanted to be - something that I enjoy doing/working even for close to a decade.

- Bought my own 2-bedroom flat (or is it 3-bedroom? I'm not so sure)at the age of 28 back in 1999

- thanks to my brother and his slack attitude, I am made under the spore govt stattute a freaking BANKRUPT

- I've managed to change my image, no more short hair, now my hair is longer and I look much better

- I've lost weight!! I look almost or close to normal now.Though I still need to loose summore

- More grey hairs. All around. Its in the genes

- Wrinkles around the eyes

- Dryer skin, esp around the mouth

- Sagged breasts (I failed the pencil tip test)

- Hypertension

- Less jovial, I dun laugh as much or as loud

- Better control of temper, no more quick tempered

- More confident, better self-esteem, able to stay positive

- More spending power

- Able to stay calm and less pressured by society

- Become more caring, humble and less out-spoken then before

Thats all I could think of right now.....

I am still single, not married and dunno when my marital status will change.

My marital status remains the same in the last 10years, I'm still an aunt, now a grand-aunt, I'm still a daughter, a sister and friend to a few closest friends.

I dunno if the 2 men that claimed he loves me really love me. Time will tell.

Comments

Popular Posts