Sux
I've just posted a number of quotes and some poems that I discovered over the net.Alot of it are basically about love, breaking up and 1 "Confused" poem which rings true to me personally.
I've read a few others and find some of the love poems very cheesy and so very Hallmark. But I like the break-up poems.... they ring so true and so personal, as if the poet were experiencing his own person heartbreak. I cannot help it but to post it here.
Anyways, I am in the mood for reading poetry this few days.....dunno why. Maybe lacking of things to do, its the CNY holidays, thus I am right now bored thru my skin and I am tired of reading my current book, though I did a google on the FABERGE Easter eggs that the book featured. Just to see the beauty of it. I am so amaze by how beautiful and unique each on all of its pieces. Faberge's master craftmen back in the late 19th and early 20th century did such a beautiful job........I am glad the craft of making it is not lost.
Comments