Kurang ajar!!!

something happened to me on Monday wee hours to me.

I was sleeping soundly, when I got awaken by "something" hitting me on my thigh area.

Kena tepuk kat peha dalam pukul 3pagi semasa tgh siok-siok tido. Terpekik sekejap, but I guess not loud enough to woke mak up from her sleep. I know who hit me though.

I went out wif N to Holland Village in the afternoon whilst the rest(the people that is currently staying with me) and Kak I's family were out going around the island delivering oleh-oleh dari Arab.

When I reached home around 8plus, the house is obviously empty. I did the usual when I am infront of the gate, unlocking the gate and the house's door. When I entered the flat, I turned around to lock the gate, when I realised there's a apparition standing by my mom's potted plants. The apparition doesn't make itself visible, but I know it is there cause i could sense it and "see" it as well. When I say "see" it, it doesn't mean that I could see it whole, its more like I could see its there, but I couldn't figure out the face or the actual figure. I could tell you that there's a apparition there but dun ask me to discribe the look or what exactly is/was standing there. I could only see, maybe 30% of the apparition, but that is enough sometimes to give me goose bumps.

Well, the "thing" doesn't enter the house, that is obvious cause I could still sense it there when I changed into comfortable cloths and plant myself infront of the tv. It doesn't move, it just stand there. While I am watching tv, my eyes keep on going to the potted plants area where I know the "thing" is there. I decided to close the ajar door a bit, but I could still sense it!!!

But I just ignore it, I had my dinner and continue watching tv. I smsed my brother and asked his and the rest whereabouts. He called saying that their on the way home now from amk. Cool, I thought, I won't be alone for long.

I tak ada rasa takut or anything like that. Cause this is not the first time I sense & "see" these things. I even had seen a black apparition while I was in the mrt looking out of the train's window into a block of flats. Its at quite a distance but I could still "see".

Well, the rest reached home abt 30mins after abg H's call. The moment I saw them came, I told them on what I "see" and say "Benda tu dari tadi ada kat luar, dia tak bleh masuk agaknye". "Dia tak kacau, asyik kat situ ajer".

Abg H said, dun worry. Nothing can enter (mcm real aje). After that, I took my shower and go to bed. I was actually quite restless in bed. I toss and turn trying to find a comfortable position to lull me to sleep but I can't. My brain doesn't allow me to. And when I did fall asleep, a few hours later, I got woken up with a slapped on my thigh. I shrieked and later get angry at the "thing" and told it "jgn kurang ajar, jgn kacau aku, pergi kau!"

Comments

Popular Posts